Published March 10, 2022 by

Infosys operations executive: Interview Q&A Real freshers

 Infosys operations executive interview questions and answers for freshers

Infosys Operation Executive Interview

Infosys operations executive interview questions and answers


Duration 19mins |  BCA |  Operation Executive | Virtual

  1. ID Card Verification (Govt. ID Proof)
    • I have Shown the Driving License. It could be any Valid Govt ID (Aadhar/PAN/DL/Voter ID)
  2. Interviewer Introduced Himself to Me--!
  3. Tell me About yourself & Your Projects  done in your UG
    • Hi Sir/Mam Good Evening, I am (Name) Born and Bought Up in Bangalore.
    • Coming to my Educational Background,  I have Pursued My BCA Degree at XYZ College, Bangalore with an aggregate percentage of 89%. and I completed My PUC/12th in the XYZ College with 80% in the Science Stream. and I did My schooling in the XYZ School with 78%. 
    • I have Done Projects in my BCA, Title (Securing cloud data under Key Exposure) On the Technology JAVA Based Web Application
    • I belong to a Nuclear family where I have a brother and a Sister
    • My Strengths are I'm Very Much Dedicated to my Work and I'm a quick Learner
    • My weakness is Overthink of some and I focus too much on the Details
    • So This is about me Sir/Mam
  4. Are you a quick Learner? How would you say you are a quick Learner?
    • Yes, Sir I Will Say I am a Quick Learner one such I would say, for Example, During my Project, I am Unaware of the tools and technologies to be used for project I Analysed the resources and learned and I used in my Project to Build.
  5. Scenario: Assume that you have been given 10 assignments to complete, How do you handle that,? Will you accept that work to complete? What is your view?  (5 Questions on the Scenario)
    • Yes, I will Sure Accept It, and I will look into the details on the given task/Assignments that Whether I have an Idea or Knowledge of the assignments given. If I was Known I would complete the given task.
      • How could Handle? , If I'm not aware of the technology to be used in my assignments I will try to learn from the internet or I would ask my colleagues to assist or I would ask My Team head to assist with my problem 
      • How many Days, First I will Complete the Short Assignments works and I would go for the Long one and also 
  6. I asked the duration, he said "Irrespective of the duration, you're not given duration, how do you handle that ?".
    • If the assignments are given a Deadline, I will look into first whether I could complete them in the given timeline or not, If I need some more time I would Request that I required some more time to finish my work 
  7. Why Infosys?
    • As to My Analyse INFOSYS, is a Big MNC in India and I heard here the training given to the freshers here are Fabulous and the Work Environments are Good, So I believe that I will for sure learn some which I am not aware and more Technologies and Work-life here well and which also helps mine in the career growth.
    •  These are who intends to join Infosys
  8. What do you want to work with Infosys?
    •  I believe that I will for sure learn some of which I am not aware of and more about Technologies and Work-life here well and which also helps mine in the career growth.
  9. What are the qualities you think you have to join Infosys?
    • Discipline 
    • Trust 
    • Willingness to Learn 
    • Time-Management
    • So these are which I have and I think to join Infosys
  10. Have you been to any Social Work activities? What was your role in that? What all you did in that?
    • I was been the KCD(Friends of Police), where I have Attended Events, and helped people as we are a team which we did in the team to help the people and do Camping.
  11. Any Questions you need to ask me?
    • Nothing sir, How I did my Interview and How I enhance my mistakes.
    • He Said, learn some of the programming languages (Python, Java, JS)
  12. Thank You! 

Check Out:


Follow Us For More:

Youtube Channel: Tech Network

Freshers Interviews Experiences: https://freshersinterviews.quora.com/